Opportunities to showcase to our community
FY22 Sponsorship opportunities with The Research Society
Despite the ongoing challenges of COVID, our industry remains strong and dynamic, supported by The Research Society. We have seen very strong levels of engagement with the Society from our members over the past 12 months as they look to pivot their businesses and upskill staff.
- We rebranded the society and our targeting of broader audiences
- We rolled out a new website and online platform with functionality to improve engagement
- We delivered a smoking hot national conference – and are building equity in The Human Insights platform
- We rolled out the first ever mentoring program
- We delivered a new community platform to special interest groups
- We are compiling a new Training and Engagement Program
This has resulted in strong membership renewals and an increase in new members from adjacent industries.
We are currently in the process of finalising our plan for FY22 and are opening up new sponsorship opportunities and ways to showcase your business to a growing industry.
We have sponsorship opportunities in the following categories – and are open to discussing other opportunities that may better fit your business.
We are looking at rolling out new Sponsorship options for 21-22 in some of the following areas:
- Webinar Series Audience
- Masterclass Series Audience
- National Conference Audience
- Trade Day Audience
- Face to Face Networking Audience
- Showcase your own webinar Audience
- Online Community Audience
- Directory Sponsorship
- Mentoring Program Sponsorship
- Research News Live Sponsorship
- Social Media Sponsorship
- Special Interest Group Sponsorship (Independent, Clients, Fellows, Young etc)
We are using this conversational approach to assess needs of our potential sponsors as the world changes, we understand that so do the needs of our supporters, and we would like to hear about them so we can adjust our offers.
Please get in touch with me at your earliest convenience to start the conversation.