Research News magazine
Australia's only specialist magazine for the research industry
Research News is the publication of The Research Society. Research News is distributed to over 2000 members of The Research Society and other subscribers, including research company proprietors, research consultants, client-side research managers, marketing executives, academics and students.
Research News publishes topical, newsworthy items about research in Australia and the Asia Pacific, with a deliberate focus on the work of its members including feature articles, opinion pieces and letters to the editor, along with a number of regular columns.
Research News Archive
Click here to view the indexed archive of Research News. This archive currently comprises issues and articles from 2014 onwards.
- April-May 2022 – Using technology to enhance insights
- July-Aug 2022 – Human Insights Conference edition
- December 2022-February 2023 – Summer reading Edition
- April-June 2021 – Human Insights
- December 2021 - February 2022 - Navigating the future
Ways to contribute
- Act as a guest editor
- Participate in the Invited Commentary section
- Write by-lined feature or opinion articles
- Contribute to or sponsor regular columns
- Share your company news or career moves
- Advertise your business
- Sponsor an edition
How to contribute
Check the Contributor Guidelines
This link takes you to the Editorial submission guidelines
Upload your contribution
Use this link to submit your article in the upcoming edition of Research News.
How to advertise
Book your advertisement
Use this link to book your advertisement for Research News.
Editorial & Advertising Enquiries
Phone: 02 9566 3100
Disclaimer: The information contained in Research News articles has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but The Research Society is in no way responsible for factual errors. The inclusion of product reviews or coverage of any person or company in no way implies any form of endorsement by The Research Society. The views expressed are not necessarily the views of The Research Society nor its members.