Research News Live
The Research Society has a community of more than 6,000 research professionals and for more than 65 years we have been raising awareness of the pivotal role research, insight and analytics plays in the changing business and social environment.
Research News LIVE is an online news portal where market and social researchers are able to find latest industry news, updates, opinion pieces and look for new career opportunities on the Job Board. The portal is available at www.researchnewslive.com.au.
Submitted articles will be published on the Research News LIVE portal, after review by the Editorial Advisory Group, with full article content and available to Research Society members and the general public. View the current Thematic Call for Article Contribution here.
We welcome articles, including:
- Feature articles (800 words)
- Thematic articles (800 words)
- Industry news or discussion (500 – 800 words)
- Interviews (800 words)
- Book Reviews (500 words)
- Software and web site guides
- Opinion Pieces / Letters to the editor (500 words)
- Advertising Features (500 words)
- Re-publication (800 words)
- Fresh Ideas (60 to 500 words)
- From the outside 60 to 500 words)
- Company news (60 to 500 words)
- Product news (60 to 500 words)
- People moves (60 words)