Research News Call For Articles
This edition of Research News highlights the theme of the forthcoming Research Society Conference in August 2022. The COVID-19 pandemic has seen a global shift in human behaviour on numerous levels – personal, social, political, spiritual. It is an interesting time to be involved in the research and insights industry as it has delivered unprecedented opportunities to observe and track these shifts, to predict trends, to uncover the complexity of human behaviour.
August/September 2022 Research News theme:
We invite you to share your observations and experiences of uncovering human insights that are evidence based and methodologically sound, looking at any of the following areas:
- Human insights emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Insights on the different types of evolving human intelligence
- Trends in measuring and predicting human behaviour
- New methodologies or technologies being used to learn more about us humans
- Research pushing the boundaries around human awareness and social inclusion
- How design thinking has been incorporated into research and insight practice
- Case studies illustrating specific stories around delivering human insights
This is your opportunity to contribute to the debate and share your research and ideas with your peers. We are looking for thought leadership in this area rather than promotion of a specific product. Advertising opportunities are available and further details can be found HERE or from the editor.
PLEASE NOTE: all contributors are required to read the contributor’s guidelines prior to writing and submitting articles. CLICK HERE to see our contributor’s guidelines.
Contributors will be provided with feedback and may be asked to refine their articles after that date. Articles may not be accepted if they fail to comply with the guidelines.
Articles will be posted to the Research News Live site on an ongoing basis, increasing your presence and profile within the industry.
Deadline for submissions is as follows:
- First round feature first drafts/ outlines (800 words max) are due by 9am, Monday June 6, 2022.
- Contributors will be provided with feedback and may be asked to refine their articles after that date.
- Company news and career moves contributions are welcome by 9am, Monday July 4, 2022.
If you have a great article and require more time to develop it, please contact the editor to discuss further.
Editorial enquiries at email@example.com