Guidance and advice
The Research Society offers advice and information on various aspects of research practice, including best practice and advice on risk minimisation.
The Guidance covers:
- Best practice for interviews and questionnaires
- Good practice when offering incentives for participation in research
- Risk minimisation when interviewing via online video software
- What are opinion polls? Guidance on how to read opinion polls
- Risk minimsation in face to face data collection during the Covid-19 pandemic
It also supports and makes available guidance from its international partners.
MRS UK guidance supported by the Research Society: