The Research Society Guidelines provide clarification on aspects of the Code of Professional Behaviour (the Code) and advice on research practice.
The Guidelines cover:
- Disclosure of identifiable research information
- Research with children and young people
- Mystery shopping
- Observing, recording and handling images of participants
- Passive data collection via digital means
- Responsibilities when recruiting participants
- Reporting research findings
These are updated annually. The last update was April 2021.