Sensory Solutions Back to Search Results
PO Box 367
Kellyville NSW, 2155 Australia
7 / 22 Hudson Avenue
Castle Hill NSW, 2154
Sensory Solutions has a reputation for delivering innovative solutions as we stay at the forefront of our field. We are both proactive and reactive and take pride in delivering quality outcomes to our clients.
Our unique approach is based on our Five Senses Framework® which measures how consumers interact with all aspects of the product experience. Our expertise and methodologies range from Concept and Prototype evaluations, Product Packaging research to sophisticated Volume and Pricing studies. Our point of difference is the focus on all things sensory and the integration of this across all of our work, from packaging design, concepts, emotions and the entire product bundle.
The benefits of working with Sensory Solutions are:
- Customised research to empower brands with the knowledge they require to guide commercial decisions.
- Expert thinking from senior researchers who focus on interrogating, not just reporting. Guiding, not just responding.
- Flexible Qual and Quant methodologies.
- Quality in house consumer recruitment.
- Fixed and mobile fieldwork solutions to defined protocols by specialist teams.
- Experienced data and analytical teams.
- Focused and insightful feedback.
For over 20 years, Sensory Solutions has provided these services to a wide range of major global and local companies including industry, market and category leaders.
Sensory Solutions helping Brands profit from Knowledge!
Research Society Members Mark Ellis, Jodie Hill QPR
Mark Ellis - Managing Director
Jodie Hill (QPR) - Research Director
For more information visit http://www.sensorysol.com.au
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Analysis and interpretation
- Market modelling / sales forecasting
- Market segmentation
- Children's research
- Multivariate analysis
- Choice modelling
- Packaging research
- Data processing
- Perceptual mapping
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Product testing/new product development
- Experimental design
- Face to face interviewing
- Group room facilities
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Group/in depth moderation
- Group/in depth recruitment
- Telephone interviewing
- Online interviewing
- Web surveys