Lynnette Griffiths Market Research Services Back to Search Results
Abbotsford VIC, 3067 Australia
Lynnette Griffiths Market Research Services is an independent market research recruiting agency.
Based in Melbourne, Lynnette is able to reach people of all demographics throughout all areas of Australia, constantly networking through social media, promotions and referrals.
Lynnette's network has been over 20 years in the making. Her contacts generate a never ending resource for good market research recruitment.
Lynnette understands that GOOD research is dependent on GOOD respondent recruitment.
Lynnette's recruitment methods are developed to embrace the technology of the 21st century, using initial online generic screeners for all projects, with instant summaries of all applicant responses available at the click of a button , providing more information for client reports.
Lynnette Griffiths does NOT outsource any recruitment. ALL recruitment is done IN HOUSE.
Lynnette Griffiths provides:
- Reliable respondent recruitment for all types of research including qualitative, quantitative and online.
- Recruitment management from start to finish
- Complete recruitment summary to assist with client final reports.
- Metropolitan, Regional and Rural areas
- World wide capabilities
Research Society Members Lynnette Griffiths
Managing Director: Lynnette Griffiths - 25 years in the industry
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- International markets
- Tourism & hospitality
- Building & Construction
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Mail surveys
- Brand health
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Children's research
- Choice modelling
- Mystery shopping
- Non English speaking background
- Corporate image / Corporate reputation
- Packaging research
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Face to face interviewing
- Readership surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Retail audits
- Service quality studies
- Group/in depth recruitment
- Telephone interviewing
- Internet usage studies
- TV & radio audience measurement
- Website evaluation
- Online interviewing
- Web surveys