Fiftyfive5 Back to Search Results
44 Bay Street
Ultimo NSW, 2007 Australia
MELBOURNE OFFICE: Level 3, 4 Brown Street Collingwood VIC 3066 NEW ZEALAND OFFICE: Level 5, 16 High Street Auckland 1010
SINGAPORE OFFICE : The Working Capitol 1 Keong Saik Road, Singapore, 089109
Fiftyfive5 is a research business, delivering insight-led strategy and consulting. We provide insight that enables clients to better understand their customers or consumers. And we work with our clients to translate those insights into strategy and in-market execution.
We believe that unlocking growth requires clarity on the audiences that matter, an understanding of how they behave – and the why behind those behaviours – and the ability to connect this knowledge with the commercial assets that can be leveraged.
Unlike more traditional research companies, we work with our clients to define the real questions to be solved, and leverage multi source data and a deeper understanding of the consumer, to create growth paths that land inside organisations.
Since our inception we have built a reputation for providing actionable insights to businesses both globally and locally. Our capability is broad, and we work with clients across three primary areas:
· Identifying growth strategies (including demand frameworks and segmentation, exploration of markets, consumers and culture)
· In-market execution (including CVP and positioning, innovation, communication, shopper, channel and retail strategy)
· Performance monitoring (integrated performance monitoring programs in CX, Category, Brand and Comms, Sentiment and Reputation)
Our Social & Community division has established Fiftyfive5 as a trusted partner to government, social change organisations and corporates focused on making positive societal impact.
In 2018 we merged with GalKal to become Australia’s largest independent insight-led strategic consultancy, with a team of the most senior and experienced insight professionals in the industry, and offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Singapore.
Research Society Members Karen Philips, Mark Sundquist, Darren Kemp, Amanda Hodge, Matthew Densten QPR, Andrea Collier QPR
Darren Kemp, Partner
20 years experience in brand planning, insights creation and capability development, across agency and client side roles.
Karen Phillips, Partner
More than 15 years research and marketing strategy experience, with a core skill set in insight-led consulting and high-end qualitative and quantitative research.
Mark Sundquist, Partner
Over 20 years experience in strategic management, marketing, consultancy and market research, with a rare mix of high end strategic consulting skills and CEO level business management experience.
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- Tourism & hospitality
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Brand health
- Market modelling / sales forecasting
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Children's research
- Multivariate analysis
- Choice modelling
- Continuous tracking
- Corporate image / Corporate reputation
- Packaging research
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Program evaluation
- Face to face interviewing
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Group/in depth moderation
- Website evaluation