YouGov Back to Search Results
2-14 Mountain Street
Ultimo NSW, 2007 Australia
YouGov is an international market research and data company that specialises in opinion polling through online methods.
At the heart of our company is a global online community, where millions of people and thousands of political, cultural and commercial organisations engage in a continuous conversation about their beliefs, behaviours and brands.
We combine this continuous stream of data with our deep research expertise and broad industry experience, to develop the technologies and methodologies that will enable more collaborative decision making.
And provide a more accurate, more actionable portrait of what the world thinks.
Key services include:
- YouGov Omnibus. Our market-leading omnibus provides a fast and cost-effective service, from both national and selected samples.
- Bespoke Research solutions across a range of methodologies, tailored to your needs
- Political Polling. The recognised force in polling.
- BrandIndex. The authoritative measure of brand perception, monitoring thousands of brands across dozens of sectors across the world, every day
- Profiles. Our segmentation and media planning tool
- YouGov Sport, the sports-specialist arm of YouGov offers data and insight to illuminate sports marketing.
- YouGov Direct, a 24/7 self-serve research platform that allow you to target, create and launch your survey in just 10 minutes.
YouGov is a member of the Australian Polling Council.
Research Society Members Laura Robbie, Campbell White, Peter Matthew, Julie Harris QPR, Angela Smith
Laura Robbie – General Manager, YouGov
Giles Haynes - Sales Director, YouGov
Campbell White – Head of Public Affairs and Polling – YouGov (Asia Pacific)
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- International markets
- Tourism & hospitality
- Building & Construction
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Mail surveys
- Brand health
- Market modelling / sales forecasting
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Children's research
- Multivariate analysis
- Choice modelling
- Mystery shopping
- Non English speaking background
- Continuous tracking
- Omnibus surveys
- Corporate image / Corporate reputation
- Packaging research
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Data processing
- Perceptual mapping
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Experimental design
- Program evaluation
- Face to face interviewing
- Readership surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Retail audits
- Service quality studies
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Group/in depth moderation
- Syndicated studies
- Group/in depth recruitment
- Telephone interviewing
- Internet usage studies
- TV & radio audience measurement
- Website evaluation
- Online interviewing
- Web surveys
- Report building services