Data Analysis Australia Back to Search Results
Nedlands WA, 6009 Australia
PO Box 3258 Broadway
Nedlands WA, 6009 Australia
USING SMART ANALYTICS TO DRIVE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
Statistical and Survey Expertise: Data Analysis Australia has been providing expertise as the leading statistics, mathematics and analytics consultancy firm in Australia for over 30 years, including a significant focus on high quality survey design, analysis and review.
Complex Problem Solving: Data Analysis Australia focuses on solving the most complicated survey issues, being the go-to company for high level survey reviews, weighting advice and matters of statistical importance. We work with you, to glean the most benefit from the data you already have, or the data you are about to collect.
Complete Solutions: We listen attentively and work to understand each client’s unique requirements. With our unique staffing profile filled with staff trained in a myriad of data related fields, we develop innovative methods to client problems, resulting in better design, analysis and interpretation. We communicate actionable insights and clear recommendations.
Our team of data scientists, analysts and statisticians are highly trained in research, statistics, analytics and computer science. Some of our wide range of experience includes:
- Surveys - design, implementation, analysis, weighting, reporting and independent review.
- Segmentation Analysis.
- Customer Sentiment Analysis.
- Statistical Analysis and Data Science.
- Data Visualisation, Dashboards and Big Data.
- Data Analytic Modelling of Product Options and Customer Choice.
- Population Analysis - integration and interpretation of Census data with client or survey data.
- Expert Witness Work - statistical and survey evidence in legal cases.
Data Analysis Australia has the expertise and flexibility to work on all types of projects. We tailor our services and budget to provide anything from advice on small projects to full solutions for sophisticated and complex problems.
Research Society Members Dr John Henstridge BSc, PhD, FSS, CStat, AStat, QPR, AFAIM; Anna Hayes (Munday) BSc (Hons), AStat
Dr John Henstridge - Managing Director and Chief Consultant Statistician
Anna Hayes (nee Munday) - Principal Managing Consultant Statistician
Senior Management Team: Donna Hill, Dr Emma Black, Dr Kim Carter, Brett Andrijich
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- Tourism & hospitality
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Mail surveys
- Market modelling / sales forecasting
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Multivariate analysis
- Choice modelling
- Packaging research
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Data processing
- Perceptual mapping
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Experimental design
- Program evaluation
- Readership surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Group/in depth recruitment
- Web surveys