How we help promote you
The Research Society supports your career with specialist training and professional qualification (QPR), professional membership, mentoring, networking opportunities, awards and the ability to showcase your professionalism and skills in the following ways:
- Promote your membership - through the Society Member Mark and your page in the Member Directory that allows you to promote your membership and qualifications to clients and the research community.
- Present at Conference - Submit a paper or presentation idea for the annual national conference or one of the digital or state conferences.
- Write an article for blog piece - for Research News magazine or the ResearchNewsLive blog and weekly e-newsletter.
- Enter the Research Awards - the Research Society hosts the sector's key Research Awards that include the Research Effectiveness Awards, the Conference Awards, Fellowship and Awards for outstanding individuals and organisations.
How we can promote your organisation
- Company and Client Partnerships - are a cost effective way of your organisation joining the Research Society to get included memberships for your employees and access to exclusive training discounts, standards support and free resources tools and templates. Company and Client partners get to promote their organisation through a partner Mark that can be used on websites, email signatures and in proposals.
- Research Company Directory - used by members and clients, the Member Directory allows individual members to promote their membership and qualifications to clients and the research community. Sponsorship and Advertising – showcase your organisation and services directly to research, insights and analytics professionals through sponsorship packages available for our Conferences, Training and Networking Events. You can also choose to have ongoing exposure on our varied Online platforms. Advertising with the Society in Research News, the Professional Research Handbook and on the Research News Live site provides you with an opportunity ensure your company has an additional presence in the research and insights industry.
- ResearchNewsLive - showcase your company’s research or thought leadership by submitting an in-depth article or commentary piece in Research News magazine or on our ResearchNewsLive blog and weekly e-newsletter.
- Quality Certification - certify your organisation to recognised research sector standards in a cost effective way through discounted auditor fees and free implementation tools and templates. Fair Data - Fair Data is a recognised data compliance mark that enables consumers to make educated choices about their personal data. ISO20252:2019 is the industry risk management standard for market, social and opinion research including insight and analytics.
- Research Job Board - the specialist jobs board for the research and insight sector. The Job Board is a free service.
- ResearchNewsLive - the definitive daily news site for the sector also featuring in-depth articles and commentary pieces from Research News magazine.
- Local and Global Partnerships - the Research Society has strategic partnerships with 45 research associations around the world. If your organisation works in global markets and you require support, standards guidance or local business information we can put you in touch with our global strategic partners.
How we support the sector
- Training and skill development - we provide research specific training conducted by experienced research practitioners
- Government relations and lobbying - The Research Society consults with business and government leaders to ensure that research stays at the forefront of commercial and political agendas. We work on your behalf to ensure the sector stays relevant and recognised.
- The Research Society Code of Professional Behaviour - Adherence to the Research Society Code, as a practitioner or supplier, is a pre-requisite for many key commercial and government tenders.
- Surveyline service - We provide an online verification service where everyone can check the validity or bona fides of member research suppliers through our online website or by calling the tollfree Research Society number 1300 364 832.
- Awards - the Research Society hosts the sector's key Research Awards that include the Research Effectiveness Awards, the Conference Awards, Fellowship and Awards for outstanding individuals and organisations.