Power your Potential: The Research Society announces new Mentoring program1st Jun 20
Australia’s peak body for research, insights and analytics, The Research Society is pleased to announce the launch of their new formal Mentoring Program.
This is a new opportunity for research professionals to increase their skills and confidence to become business and industry leaders. Successful mentees will collaborate with more senior practitioners and draw on their skills and experience to power their own potential through facilitated training and purpose-matched and supported partnerships.
The Research Society chief executive, Elissa Molloy said “We believe the Mentoring Program is an important part of professional development for employees. It gives more senior researchers the opportunity to assist less experienced researchers to build confidence, sharpen their career focus, develop leadership capacity and increase overall job engagement and satisfaction.”
Partnering with The Art of Mentoring, the Research Society’s Mentor Program will deliver Members a customised online mentoring program platform with customised applications and matching criteria to deliver the best outcomes for both mentors and mentees. The Mentoring Program runs for eight months commencing in July 2020. Applications for both mentees and mentors open on 1 June 2020.
We are excited to be launching our inaugural 8-month mentoring program with some high-profile industry leaders from a broad range of disciplines. Other mentors are welcome to apply to participate in the program.
Meet some of our Mentors
Expert in Design Thinking - John Ravitch, ANZ
Expert in Service Design and UX - Tristan Cooke, NAB
Expert in Applied CX and Business Growth - David Morgan, MacMORGAN
Expert in CX and Client-side Leadership - Simon Edwards, ANZ
Expert in Advanced Quant - Victoria Hodgson, The Clever Stuff
Expert in Advanced Qual - Ellen Baron, Ruby Cha Cha
Expert in Business Leadership - Peter Harris, Potentiate
Expert in Innovation - Lyndall Spooner, Fifth Dimension
Expert in Creative Development Research, Building Businesses - Jem Wallis, Voxpopme
Expert in Evaluation and Social Research - Duncan Rintoul, Rooftop Social
Full details on the program and the application form can be found here. (https://the-research-society-mentoring-program.aomapp.net/)
ENDS About The Research Society:
- The Research Society is the leading research association in Australia.
- It supports the careers of research professionals with specialist training and professional qualification (QPR), professional membership, mentoring, networking opportunities and research awards.
- The Research Society partners with research agencies and end-client organisations that commission research, in commercial and government sectors, and provides additional organisational discounts and benefits to them as well as included individual membership for their employees.
- The Research Society is underpinned by a strong ethical Code of Professional Behaviour for its individual members and company and client partners that aligns with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- It supports company partners to certify to globally recognised ISO standards and it has exclusive rights in Australia to the Fair Data program that ensures companies collect, store and use the general public’s personal data and information in line with Australian Privacy and EU GDPR requirements.
- The Research Society is a founding member of the Global Research Business Network (GRBN) that links 45 research associations globally.
MEDIA CONTACTS: Elissa Molloy on 0417 155 325 or email@example.com.