Webinar: CX vs UX
20th Oct 20
While UX focuses on behavioural outcomes, CX goes deeper into the psyche and has the audacious goal of increasing a consumer’s perceived value of an offering. To put it simply, UX optimises how easy a “thing” is to use, whereas CX optimises how valuable a “thing” is perceived to be.
- How CX involves applying a style of thinking which enables an organisation to be more customer-centric and experience driven
- Key metrics for measuring UX
- How to measure CX through operationalised feedback loops (e.g. Uber’s star rating).
By the end of this webinar, you will have learnt how to:
- Design an effective CX study
- Find time-efficient and valid ways to collect CX data
- Action CX data to improve the perceived value of a client’s product or service offering.
Tom Uhlhorn - CEO, TinyCX, Melbourne
Tom is a customer experience (CX) strategist, researcher, and designer and the founder of Tiny CX. Tom holds a Master of Business from QUT.
Date: 20th Oct 20
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
QLD: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
SA: 11:30am - 12:30pm
NT: 11:30am - 12:30pm
WA: 10:00am - 11:00am
5 mins before start time - please make sure you have downloaded the program and be ready to start.
QPR Points: 10
Member Price: AU $ 88.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 120
Your Price: AU $ 120.00
Registrations Open: 22nd Apr 19 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 21st Oct 20 5:00 PM