Webinar - Best practices in survey research
25th Aug 20
This webinar provides examples of best practice in survey research, based on experiments drawn from 25 European countries. These experiments also address the measurement and analysis of non-response.
- Identifying the conditions under which best practices in survey research arise.
- Reasons why best practices are not always implemented in survey research
- What are the alternatives when best practice conditions are not available for survey research?
By the end of this webinar, you will have learnt:
- What the current best practices in survey research are
- Which requirements are needed to utilise these best practices?
- How to improvise when conditions don’t permit utilisation of survey best practices.
Ineke Stoop - Chair, Netherlands Institute for Social Research
Ineke Stoop is senior scientist at The Netherlands Institute for Social Research (SCP). Ineke is also Deputy Director of Methodology of the European Social Survey.
Dr Stoop is co-founder of the Dutch Platform for Survey Research, laureate of the 2005 Descartes Prize for Excellence in Scientific Collaborative Research, and an elected member of the International Statistical Institute.
She has taught courses on non-response, survey design and comparative surveys, and has authored articles, chapters and books on the same topics.
Date: 25th Aug 20
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
QLD: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
SA: 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
NT: 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
WA: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
5 mins before start time - please make sure you have downloaded the program and be ready to start.
QPR Points: 10
Member Price: AU $ 88.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 120
Your Price: AU $ 120.00
Registrations Open: 1st Jan 20 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 26th Aug 20 5:00 PM