Webinar: DIY to DIT
1st Dec 20
Do you fear the DIY research trend? This webinar will examine how Doing it Together (DIT) between agency and client can be actionable, profitable and rewarding.
- How to partner a client who is conducting DIY research
- Ways of achieving strong outcomes between client and agency using a Do It Together approach
- Clarifying the core value proposition that a research agency can offer a client
By the end of this webinar, you will have learnt how to:
- Build a stronger working relationship with your client by recognising each other’s strengths.
- Create a more enduring relationship with your clients by interlinking your research services across the supply chain.
Lauren Holderness – Principal, Compendium Partners, North Carolina, USA
Lauren Holderness is the Principal of the research and consulting firm Compendium LLC, located in North Carolina, USA.
Marianne Carr has been working with Fortune 500 companies for over 25 years with a focus on market research, innovation and branding. With a Master’s degree in Leadership, Strategic Innovation and Change, from the University of Denver, Marianne also facilitates ideations and teaches at graduate school level.
Date: 1st Dec 20
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS: 11:00am - 12:00pm
QLD: 10:00am - 11:00am
SA: 10:30am - 11:30am
NT: 10:30am - 11:30am
WA: 08:00am - 9:00am
5 mins before start time - please make sure you have downloaded the program and be ready to start.
QPR Points: 10
Member Price: AU $ 88.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 120
Your Price: AU $ 120.00
Registrations Open: 1st Jun 19 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 2nd Dec 20 5:00 PM