Webinar: Chat surveys
4th Feb 20
This webinar focuses on how to align survey research methodology with the changing communication channels of today. The focus will be on the design and execution of chat surveys for producing more meaningful research results.
- How to collect data using conversational survey techniques, namely how to mirror human conversations in data collection to provide deep and honest insights.
- How chat surveys differ from traditional “ask and answer” questionnaires
- Ways of executing chat surveys on mobile platforms
By the end of this webinar, you will have learnt:
- How to apply traditional survey methodology to social media platforms, whilst placing greater emphasis on authentic conversations.
- The design elements that are needed to deliver high quality chat surveys.
- How to effectively execute a chat survey.
Eileen Campbell Chair and Co-founder, Reid Campbell Group. Canada
Eileen is is Chair and Co-founder, Reid Campbell Group and the former CEO of Millward Brown, a $1B division of WPP. More recently, Eileen was the CMO of IMAX Corporation. She is a former member of the Vision Critical and Angus Reid Group’s Board of Directors.
Jennifer Reid Chief Methodologist, Rival Technologies. Canada
|Date:||Tuesday 4th February, 2020|
|Event Cost :(inc.GST)||$88.00||Members|
|Time | Zones:||Time: Please note following time – based on your location’s time zone|
|12:00pm - 1:00pm||NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS|
|11:30am - 12:30pm||SA|
|11:00am - 12:00pm||QLD|
|10:30am - 11:30am||NT|
|09:00am - 10:00am||WA|
Date: 4th Feb 20
Member Price: AU $ 88.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 120
Your Price: AU $ 120.00
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed
Registrations Open: 2nd Jan 20 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 7th Mar 20 5:00 PM