Online Course: Market Research – An introduction
This online course provides an understanding of the role of market and social research in society and business, and an awareness of the processes involved in designing and planning effective research. The course is knowledge-based, provides a basic grounding in the research process and covers the following core research skills:
The basics of market & social research
• Research objectives
• Research design
• An introduction to research methodologies
Designing a research project: the tools of market & social research
• Introduction to qualitative research
• Introduction to quantitative research
• Introduction to sampling and interviewing
• An introduction to questionnaire design
Completing a research project
• Turning data into findings
• Reporting and communicating findings
• Professional development and the market research industry
Who will benefit?
Those with little or no experience in market or social research. The course will provide a basic introduction and may be particularly suited to support staff, those commissioning research for the first time, those wishing to carry out small-scale research to support their businesses, field workers and those seeking an understanding of the market research industry.
Please note: Registrants must log onto the course within 60 days of receipt of their access key and complete the course within 120 days. The average length of time to complete the course is around 30 hours.
Member Price: $220.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 500
Your Price: AU $ 500.00
Registrations Open: 7th Oct 15 12:00 AM