FlexiMasterclass 2022 - Mastering Online & Mobile Qualitative Research
New Format - FlexiMasterclass
The FlexiMasterclass format combines the convenience of an On Demand self-paced course with access to an expert facilitator in LIVE sessions for Q & A and discussions.
How does it work?
- All of the video based learning content is available online so you can learn in your own time, at your own pace
- There are also LIVE Online sessions with Online and Mobile Qualitative expert, Tom Woodnutt, for Q & A and discussion
- There will be four (4) LIVE Online sessions - come to as many or as few as you like. Each session is 30 minutes long.
- You can discuss live project challenges, new business queries or the course content itself.
- You can complete the entire course on your own.
When are the live sessions?
The optional Live sessions with Tom Woodnutt are on:
- 12 May - Thursday 4:30 pm (AEST / Sydney / Melbourne)
- 26 May - Thursday 4:30 pm (AEST / Sydney / Melbourne)
- 9 June - Thursday 4:30 pm (AEST / Sydney / Melbourne)
- 23 June - Thursday 4:30 pm (AEST / Sydney / Melbourne)
Who is it for?
The course is for qualitative researchers who want to take online methods beyond webcam groups, in order to get more depth, colour and validity.
It focuses on asynchronous online and mobile qual (i.e. when questions are spread out across a few days, rather than in real-time). It is particularly geared towards research briefs on customer journey, creative, strategic and innovation development.
What will you learn?
You will learn best practice principles and guidelines across the key phases of Winning, Planning and Running Online and Mobile Qualitative Research projects. It covers:
Module 1 - WIN
The first module is about Winning projects. How to:
- Win online and mobile qual projects
- Choose the right method and technology, and
- Cost projects accurately.
Module 2 - PLAN
The second is about Planning. How to:
- Manage risk in logistics
- Engage stakeholders, and
- Design inspiring tasks, questions and stimulus.
Module 3 - RUN
The third is Running projects, including how to:
- Troubleshoot typical challenges
- Optimise probing, and
- Perform collaborative analysis.
Tom is an award winning strategist and researcher with expertise in online and mobile qualitative research. He ran his first online qual project back in 2007 and today, his consultancy Feeling Mutual, specialises in online qualitative methods. He runs training for leading research and digital agencies and has been a digital skills trainer for the AQR (Association of Qualitative Researchers). Clients include Sony, BBC and a number of other global brands.
12th May 22 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM
26th May 22 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM
9th Jun 22 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM
23rd Jun 22 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS: LIVE SESSIONS - 12 May 4:30 pm : 26 May 4:30 pm : 9 Jun 4:30 pm : 23 Jun 22 4:30 pm
QLD: LIVE SESSIONS - 12 May 4:30 pm : 26 May 4:30 pm : 9 Jun 4:30 pm : 23 Jun 22 4:30 pm
SA: LIVE SESSIONS - 12 May 4:00 pm : 26 May 4:00 pm : 9 Jun 4:00 pm : 23 Jun 22 4:00 pm
NT: LIVE SESSIONS - 12 May 4:00 pm : 26 May 4:00 pm : 9 Jun 4:00 pm : 23 Jun 22 4:00 pm
WA: LIVE SESSIONS - 12 May 2:30 pm : 26 May 2:30 pm : 9 Jun 2:30 pm : 23 Jun 22 2:30 pm
10 mins before start time - please make sure you have downloaded the program and be ready to start.
your device online
QPR Points: 50
Member Price: $550.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 880
Your Price: AU $ 880.00
Are you logged in to show your membership price?
Need some help?
Registrations Open: 7th Jan 22 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 23rd Jun 22 10:00 AM