Fifth Dimension Back to Search Results
Level 1, 46-52 Meagher Street
Chippendale NSW, 2008 Australia
Fifth Dimension is Australia's leading strategic consultancy, listed in the top 25 most innovative consultancies globally.
We are driven by the UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE.
The world is far more complex than we know or believe it to be. To deal with complexity many companies seek to simplify insights, but this creates a false sense of confidence and the insights often lack depth of understanding. We thrive on detail and complexity and driving innovation to interrogate problems from multiple angles, ensuring our clients are empowered to better deal with complexity and to make the most inciteful data driven decisions.
We are competitively unique, integrating skills and ways of thinking across
- EXPERIENCE DESIGN
Our four pilars ensure a breadth of capabilities, diversity in our thinking, creativity in our solutions, and competitive advantage in our recommendations.
Market research is no longer an independent function. Companies are increasingly moving to agile and collaborative ways of working and they need insights partners who combine technical and strategic consulting capabilities.
That's why many of Australia's largest companies seek out to partner with 5D
- We integrate our team with our client's team to drive deeper collaboration
- We have the capaiblity to work with any preferred technology making us incredibly flexible
- We are the only company to independently test the quality of the data we source to ensure confidence in our insights and recommendations
- We regularly conduct our own proprietary research and are global thought leaders in marketing strategy, behavioural economics and CX strategy
Research Society Members Lyndall Spooner QPR, Sara-Lee Been QPR, Laura Fagan, Alex Vishney QPR, Kirsty Wright, John Crowley, Emma Fitzgerald, Audrey Ballandras, Chen Zhao, Simone Sandoval, Marie Morey
Lyndall Spooner, Managing Director
Over 20 years’ experience in management consulting and market research including having worked with a leading innovation consultancy, Lyndall specialises in leadership team engagement, market modelling and marketing strategy.
David Gemmola, Director
25+ years consulting experience, 15 years in market research. Specialist in B2B research for operational improvement and product development, considerable experience and knowledge in complex financial products, advice and telecommunications.
Alex Vishney, Director Business Consulting
20+ years experience across academic, agency and client side research. Alex specialises in identifying growth opportunities for clients through advanced analytics, consumer psychology and commercial understanding.
John Crowley, Director Business Consulting
20+ years experience with agencies in London and Sydney specialising in market strategy, product development and customer experience for technology, telecommunications, finance and retail clients.
Sara-Lee Been, Director of Research
18 years market research experience across a broad range of industries - Sara succeeds in making the complex simple, translating findings into clear direction for clients.
Nick Wyatt, Data Scientist
17 years experience in statistics and research in the UK and Australia - expert in advanced data analytics including driver studies, choice models and segmentation.
Kai Lufen, Director of Operations
With over 10 years' experience Kai leads our operations team encompassing online survey programming, customer sample security and management and digital engagement.
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- Tourism & hospitality
- Building & Construction
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Mail surveys
- Brand health
- Market modelling / sales forecasting
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Multivariate analysis
- Choice modelling
- Mystery shopping
- Continuous tracking
- Corporate image / Corporate reputation
- Packaging research
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Data processing
- Perceptual mapping
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Experimental design
- Program evaluation
- Face to face interviewing
- Feasibility studies
- Service quality studies
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Group/in depth moderation
- Syndicated studies
- Telephone interviewing
- Internet usage studies
- Online interviewing
- Web surveys