TEG Insights Back to Search Results
175 Liverpool Street
Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
GPO Box 1610
Sydney NSW, 2001
TEG Insights is committed to delivering quality data, analytics and online research services.
By integrating one of Australia’s most responsive consumer panels with rich behavioural insight and market research expertise, TEG Insights leverages innovations and technologies to establish a new standard in consumer research and segmentation, empowering your research with more data in more ways.
- Reach - Large, active panels in Australia and New Zealand.
- B2B panel - Including SME, C-Level executives, financial decision makers.
- Dynamic profile data - Over 200 profile variables with constant profiling mechanisms throughout the year.
- Panel quality assurance - Online and offline methods to confirm the legitimacy of members;
- Online methods: CAPTCHA, proxy detection and GeoFencing by IP address.
- Offline methods: Delivery Point Identifier (DPID) used to match the address provided by the member to the 8.8 million deliverable addresses in Australia.
- Single source fulfilment: Most online projects are fulfilled using our proprietary panels only.
TEG Insights service and products
- Online fieldwork - sample only and full service fieldwork (scripting, hosting and data processing).
- Research & Analysis - consultation, research design, data analysis, data modelling and reporting.
- Online Omnibus - monthly survey in Australia and New Zealand.
- Dashboarding and data visualisation.
Retail sector experience servicing brands in the retail sector on the following:
- Brand health - brand awareness, perception and affinity.
- Brand loyalty - competitor comparison in the same category.
- Brand positioning relative to other retail brands and the drivers that influence store consideration.
- What messaging strengthens brand engagement and affinity.
- Analysis and insight into drivers and barriers of visitation and spend.
TEG Insights has been supplying the Market Research industry with quality online sample since 2007. We provide services to independent research consultants, full service market research agencies and direct clients. TEG Insights also offers full Market Research services from questionnaire design, scripting, data collection and analysis. With a focus on superior service and best practise, TEG Insights delivers valuable data to help businesses make informed decisions.
TEG Insights have ESOMAR, Research Society and MRSNZ members and complies with all laws and guidelines outlined by each respective organisation.
TEG Insights Members
With a unique recruitment method, TEG Insight has minimum overlap with other online access panels in Australia and New Zealand.
Premium online data bases - responsive, active and profiled for ease of targeting.
Profiling categories include;
• Education & profession
• Money and finance
• Transport & automotive
• Technology & communication
• Home & family
• Shopping behaviour
• Alcohol & other beverages
• Media & entertainment
• Health & well-being
Research Society Members Lisa Salas QPR, Michael Frydman, Louis Tsang, Jason Lockwood, Hari Ailanani, Eliane El Bitar, Marie Johansen, Michael Wertheim, Vishal Duvanthula
TEG Insights has an experienced team of online data, fieldwork, marketing and market research specialists dedicated to providing the best solution for our Clients' online research needs.
For a copy of the TEG Insights Panel Book and ESOMAR 28, more information or to send a request for a quote, contact the team today.
E: info@TEGinsights.com T: 02 9266 4023.
Lisa Salas, Head of Commercial
- Tourism & hospitality
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Analysis and interpretation
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Omnibus surveys
- Internet usage studies
- Web surveys