Kerryn Alexander Research Back to Search Results
PO Box 279
Clifton Hill VIC, 3068 Australia
0418 998 624
Contact: Kerryn Alexander
Kerryn Alexander Research is a niche agency specialising in qualitative social market research and consultancy services.
We specialise in understanding perceptions, attitudes and behaviour, as a basis for developing and evaluating policies, programs, communication strategies and campaigns.
We have strong experience in the following industries: financial services, road safety and transport, policing, justice, health and wellbeing.
We prefer to work closely with our clients, to fully understand their needs, the nature of their business and the outcomes for which research will be used. Our background in both research supplier and buying roles, together with our close working relationship with clients, allows us to design research methodologies which specifically address our clients' business needs and provide strategic, actionable outcomes.
We specialise in qualitative research methodologies, tailored to provide the best solution to individual project needs, and partner with other researchers when qualitative approaches are required as part of a larger project.
We provide research and consultancy in the following categories:
- Social issues research
- Exploratory and formative research
- Program development and evaluation
- Communication strategy and campaign development and concept testing
- Corporate image and brand development
- Research consultancy and project management
- Research strategy
Research Society Members Kerryn Alexander (QPR)
Kerryn Alexander is the primary strategist and key client contact for all projects. She has a Masters degree in Applied Psychology from the University of Melbourne and over 30 years experience conducting social market research as a research supplier, research buyer and in marketing and policy development roles. Kerryn brings together project and support teams to ensure the best skill mix is applied to each project.
- Finance & insurance services
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Business to business research
- Corporate image / Corporate reputation
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Program evaluation
- Face to face interviewing
- Service quality studies
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Group/in depth moderation