Eris Strategy Back to Search Results
112a View Street
Annandale NSW, 2038 Australia
eris strategy is a consultancy that creates evidence-based strategies for clients seeking growth. We help our clients with research to uncover their sources of market growth through the use of the latest in behavioural science and management thinking. With these insights, we help clients to design strategies that create growth opportunities through communication, product development & service delivery.
Our consultancy approach and service delivery are built on three guiding principles.
- Question Always. We challenge ourselves to challenge the fundamental ideas & practices not just of our clients but also our own assumptions on strategy, project design, analysis & delivery.
- Confidence without Attitude. We are here to help clients achieve their objectives.
- Students Always. Clients, projects, suppliers are all sources of knowledge on how to improve. We are a knowledge-based profession; if we are not innovating then we are failing our clients and ourselves.
With over 20 years’ experience, we work with multi-source data, using qualitative and quantitative techniques that reflect project needs and uncover the true insight story.
Our focus is to always provide actionable recommendations for the issues that matter to our clients and drive their growth.
Research Society Members Seán McNally QPR
Dr. Seán McNally, Managing Director, B. of Business (Marketing), Queensland University of Technology and a PhD (Marketing) from the University of Sydney
Seán has over 20 years’ experience in strategic management, consultancy and market research, having worked with leading and challenger business in the local and international markets.
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- International markets
- Tourism & hospitality
- Building & Construction
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Brand health
- Market modelling / sales forecasting
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Multivariate analysis
- Choice modelling
- Mystery shopping
- Continuous tracking
- Corporate image / Corporate reputation
- Packaging research
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Data processing
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Experimental design
- Program evaluation
- Readership surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Service quality studies
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Group/in depth moderation
- Syndicated studies
- TV & radio audience measurement
- Website evaluation
- Online interviewing
- Web surveys