OmniPoll Back to Search Results
741 Pacific Highway
Suite 17, First Floor
GORDON NSW, 2027 Australia
The three most senior former Directors of Newspoll conceived OmniPoll to keep asking the right questions to the right people in the right manner.
We deliver high quality qualitative and quantitative research to clients and researchers.
· Monthly National Online Omnibus of n=1200 aged 18+
· Custom online, telephone, executive interview and qualitative
· Private polling, PR content and Government Relations strategy
Our philosophy: Do it well or don’t do it at all!
Here’s how we do it:
Clarity of purpose- we will help clients to be crystal clear about what we are researching, why and what success looks like.
Alignment of outputs to deliver on client needs – client needs drive every part of our work.
Senior hands on involvement all the way - every OmniPoll project, however small is managed by a shareholder Partner from project inception through to design and reporting.
Solid questionnaire design - questionnaire design is, the biggest source of error in research. OmniPoll Directors have each spent many years in the sphere of public opinion polling, with survey results often open to public scrutiny. We have a track record of getting design right.
Solid sample design - most clients never see the nitty gritty behind sample design and execution, but it is critical to meaningful results. It’s a craft well understood and routinely practised by OmniPoll Directors, again based on considerable experience in political opinion polling where accuracy is paramount.
Some of the things we do:
· Public opinion research
· Research for public relations or lobbying
· Research for crisis/ issues management
· Advertising tracking and evaluation
· Customer experience and satisfaction
· Brand health
· Corporate reputation
· Concept testing
· Logo testing
· Usage and attitude studies
· Business to business
· Market measurement
Research Society Members Frederic Anne, John Davis QPR, Martin O’Shannessy QPR
Frederic Anne, Partner – 0438 704 162 – email@example.com
Frederic is a multidisciplinary problem solver, with experience as a client of turning insights into action
John Davis, Partner – 0412 039 354 – firstname.lastname@example.org
John is regarded as an expert in quantitative measurement particularly large scale complex surveys in consumer and business to business markets.
Martin O’Shannessy, Partner – 0419 988035 – email@example.com
Martin is a research veteran and one of Australia’s most respected and well-known pollsters.
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- Tourism & hospitality
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Mail surveys
- Brand health
- Market modelling / sales forecasting
- Market segmentation
- Choice modelling
- Continuous tracking
- Omnibus surveys
- Corporate image / Corporate reputation
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Perceptual mapping
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Program evaluation
- Readership surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Service quality studies
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Telephone interviewing
- Internet usage studies
- Online interviewing
- Web surveys