The Clever Stuff Research + Analytics Back to Search Results
Suite 107, 59 Marlborough Street
Surry Hills NSW, 2010 Australia
Contact: Eric Brat, Victoria Hodgson
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clever Stuff is a marketing analytics agency that provides data driven insights to clients by applying advanced analytics techniques to both research and client data. We are experts at building descriptive or predictive behavioural models.
We have experience across multiple categories and marketing applications including:
- Fast moving consumer goods, banking and finance, insurance, telecommunication & internet, service, transport, automotive, over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceutic, agriculture.
- NPD, pricing, packaging, advertising and media effectiveness, marketing ROI, trends and forecasting, customer satisfaction, service improvement, segmentation, market structure analysis, brand scorecards, retention, acquisition, brand positioning.
Research data (primary data)
The Clever Stuff are experts in advanced quantitative analytics of market research data. We use a wide range of methods to extract insights from data and continually add new methods to our toolbox, such as:
- Choice modelling, conjoint analysis, maximum difference scaling, econometric modelling, BPTO, PSM, Gabor Granger, TURF analysis, SIMALTO, Hierarchical Bayes, latent class analysis, structural equation modelling, customer database analytics and multivariate statistics including perceptual mapping, regression analysis, cluster analysis, factor analysis.
Client data (secondary data)
The Clever Stuff are experts in modelling secondary data and delivering clients actionable insights:
- Market mix models, return on marketing investment, price elasticity, advertising effectiveness, sales forecasting, database segmentation, propensity modelling
Decision Support Systems and dashboards
The Clever Stuff are experts at designing bespoke Decision Support Systems (DSS) that enables our clients to evaluate different business strategies, test "what-if" scenarios and optimise KPIs subject to a set of decision criteria and constraints.
Research Society Members Eric Brat, Victoria Hodgson
Eric Brat BBus, Master Operational Research - Director. Eric has over 20 years experience in designing and analysing complex research studies applying choice modelling, conjoint analysis, segmentation and building advanced decision support systems.
Dr Victoria Hodgson BEc, Master Marketing Management, PhD Marketing - Director. Victoria has over 17 years experience in designing and analysing complex research studies applying econometric modelling, choice modelling, segmentation, customer database analytics and structural equation modelling.
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- International markets
- Tourism & hospitality
- Building & Construction
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Brand health
- Market modelling / sales forecasting
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Multivariate analysis
- Choice modelling
- Continuous tracking
- Packaging research
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Data processing
- Perceptual mapping
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Experimental design
- Readership surveys
- Service quality studies