Potentiate Back to Search Results
351 Pacific Highway
Artarmon NSW, 2064 Australia
Who are we?
We’re all about Human Experience (HX). Viewing people as humans rather than customers allows brands to play a more meaningful, authentic & relevant role in people’s lives, which we believe is the next step after CX & UX.
Helping our customers become more human-centric, enables them to anticipate needs, build better products, provide superior services, & deliver exceptional Human Experiences.
What’s our approach?
Our approach & philosophy is SwaS - Solutions with a Service. We combine the latest technology with innovative research methodology & smart thinking.
We focus on foresights not insights, on outcomes rather than measurement, & uncovering the human behind the data.
We use our own proprietary software as well as partnering with the smartest technology providers & promote integration.
What services do we offer?
Everything you need to deliver exceptional Human Experiences:
- HX Connect | Voice of Customer programs – for enhancing & improving the experiences you deliver to your customers
- HX Communities | Insight Communities – providing you with deeper, longer-lasting relationships with your customers
- HX One | Data integration and visualisation solution- bringing together all your business-critical information in to one place. Live, dynamic, interactive. Making informed decisions in your business will get a whole lot easier.
- HX Hub | the simple but smart solution for storing all your files. All your research, reports, images and video files are kept safe, but within easy reach. It’s the place your information calls home.
- HX Engage | Voice of Employee programs – for engaging & understanding the mindset of your most important asset
- HX Consulting | real people, giving you real insight, offering you full research services and helping you maximise the value of your HX programs
- HX Intelligence | Prescriptive Analytics – distilling your data so you can anticipate & plan for future customer needs.
- MirrorWave | A powerful relationship feedback system that allows you to ask less and do more.
Who do we work with?
Our client base is extensive and includes many industries such as automotive, banking & finance, retail, sports & leisure, telecommunications, media & FMCG. We are proud that the partnerships we have with our clients span many years (some for over a decade!) – a testament to the value we deliver.
One last thing, you can be assured of data security, as proven by our accreditations:
- The Research Society Fair Data accreditation
- ISO 27001 Information Security accreditation
Like what you see?
Contact us today. Let’s create exceptional Human Experiences together!
Research Society Members Peter Harris QPR & Fellow, Henry Cheang QPR, Tracey Hardie QPR, Ante Grabovac QPR, Shan Xifaras, Jimena De La Rocha, Kristian Williams, Emma Clark, Ruth Jackson, Meg Lees, Melissa Riley, Penny Rozario, Sam Alex Vaidhyan, Madeline Baker, Nicole Grantha, Samson Kong, Marissa Tsioutsis
- Peter Harris - CEO
- Jo O'Connor - Managing Director, Australia
- Henry Cheang - Chairman
- Rhiannon Koulinos - People and Culture Manager
- Daniel Alexander-Head - Director Innovation
- Melissa DeVincentis - Head of Research
- Glen Robinson - Chief Financial Officer
- Tracey Hardie - Client Delivery Director
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- International markets
- Tourism & hospitality
- Building & Construction
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Brand health
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Multivariate analysis
- Choice modelling
- Mystery shopping
- Continuous tracking
- Corporate image / Corporate reputation
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Data processing
- Perceptual mapping
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Experimental design
- Program evaluation
- Face to face interviewing
- Readership surveys
- Retail audits
- Service quality studies
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Software provision
- Group/in depth moderation
- Syndicated studies
- Telephone interviewing
- Internet usage studies
- Online interviewing
- Web surveys
- Report building services