Potentiate Back to Search Results
Level 22, 60 Margaret Street
Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
23 Union Street
South Melbourne VIC, 3205 Australia
Who are we?
We’re all about Human Experience (HX). Viewing people as humans rather than customers allows brands to play a more meaningful, authentic & relevant role in people’s lives, which we believe is the next step after CX & UX.
Helping our customers become more human-centric, enables them to anticipate needs, build better products, provide superior services, & deliver exceptional Human Experiences.
What’s our approach?
Our approach & philosophy is SwaS - Solutions with a Service. We combine the latest technology with innovative research methodology & smart thinking.
We focus on foresights not insights, on outcomes rather than measurement, & uncovering the human behind the data.
We use our own proprietary software as well as partnering with the smartest technology providers & promote integration.
What services do we offer?
Everything you need to deliver exceptional Human Experiences:
- HX Connect | Voice of Customer programs – for enhancing & improving the experiences you deliver to your customers
- HX Communities | Insight Communities – providing you with deeper, longer-lasting relationships with your customers
- HX Engage | Voice of Employee programs – for engaging & understanding the mindset of your most important asset
- HX 360 | integrating all your business data, providing you with a single view, so you can quickly get the answers you need & make better, well-informed business decisions
- HX Consulting | real people, giving you real insight, offering you full research services and helping you maximise the value of your HX programs
- HX Intelligence | Prescriptive Analytics – distilling your data so you can anticipate & plan for future customer needs
Who do we work with?
Our client base is extensive and includes many industries such as automotive, banking & finance, retail, sports & leisure, telecommunications, media & FMCG. We are proud that the partnerships we have with our clients span many years (some for over a decade!) – a testament to the value we deliver.
What are we like to work with?
We’re bold, we’re curious, we keep it real, we give a s*#t & we’re 100% human.
One last thing, you can be assured of data security, as proven by our accreditations:
- The Research Society Fair Data accreditation
- ISO 27001 Information Security accreditation
Like what you see?
Contact us today. Let’s create exceptional Human Experiences together!
Research Society Members Peter Harris QPR & Fellow, Henry Cheang QPR, Tracey Hardie QPR, Ante Grabovac QPR, Vasha Azoor QPR, Shan Xifaras, Olivia Nadile, Jimena De La Rocha, Kristian Williams, Emma Clark, Ruth Jackson, Meg Lees, Melissa Riley, Penny Rozario, Sam Alex Vaidhyan
- Peter Harris - CEO
- Jo O'Connor - Managing Director, Australia
- Henry Cheang - Chairman
- Emma Aldous - Employee Engagement Director
- Bala Rajan - Chief Product Officer
- Glen Robinson - Chief Financial Officer
- Tracey Hardie - Client Delivery Director
- Ben Sullivan - Group Director, Insights & Innovation
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- International markets
- Tourism & hospitality
- Building & Construction
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Brand health
- Business to business research
- Market segmentation
- Multivariate analysis
- Choice modelling
- Mystery shopping
- Continuous tracking
- Corporate image / Corporate reputation
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Data processing
- Perceptual mapping
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Experimental design
- Program evaluation
- Readership surveys
- Retail audits
- Service quality studies
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Software provision
- Group/in depth moderation
- Syndicated studies
- Telephone interviewing
- Internet usage studies
- Online interviewing
- Web surveys