TKW Research Group Back to Search Results
83B Hartnett Drive
Seaford VIC, 3198 Australia
Suite 1 345 Pacific Highway
North Sydney NSW, 2060 Australia
TKW Research Group is Australia’s most trusted research data collection organisation.
TKW Research Group is now one of the largest market research field agencies in Australia and New Zealand, and the first choice for a number of the Top 10 research organisations when they need data collected and access to respondents on time, on spec and on budget.
As a company with a national presence, TKW Research Group has done the hard work investing into improving capacity and reach so that you don’t have to juggle two or three suppliers to get what you need. We strive to build a strong relationship with our clients – whether it’s your first time working with us or your are one of our many loyal long term customers, we want to build a deep and cohesive relationship with you. Our focus is on understanding your needs and then using our experience and creativity to ensure your project is a success.
Independence is often in short supply within the research industry, yet only a fieldwork specialist with no conflict of interest can truly offer a completely objective service. TKW Research Group, an independent and wholly Australian owned company, is always objective.
Above all, TKW Research Group offers true value for money. This means more than just offering a competitive price, it means working with you, providing alternative solutions that fit your budget whilst still achieving the desired outcomes.
TKW Research Group continues to pioneer the use of emerging technologies, including social and cloud-based solutions, alongside traditional and tried-and-tested methodologies to provide our clients with the results they require.
We can support your project with:
- 200 high-tech CATI workstations
- With automatic call recording, auto dialling and VOIP across all workstations
- Remote listening access from anywhere in the world.
- The latest Cloud-Based and Social technology and knowledge.
- Face-to-Face interviewers in every capital city and most regional areas.
- Australia-wide recruitment services (Groups, CLT and IDIs)
- Fully fledged in-house web surveying capability.
- Full internal data analysis, processing and coding.
- Lists, panels and sample analysis capabilities.
Our dedicated healthcare division specialises in working with and interviewing the entire spectrum of medical professionals. We are in constant contact with GPs, nurses, specialists, surgeons, veterinarians, dentists, hospital administration, pharmacists and more. We cover all disease areas, including Multiple Sclerosis, Diabetes, Cancer, Heart Disease, Asthma/COPD and many more. We also regularly work with a variety of patient groups.
We regularly work with local researchers and firms across the world that need primary data on Australian health practices and new pharmaceuticals that are introduced into the Australian market. We have a quality panel of subject experts, formed through our high quality and ongoing relationships within the health industry.
The healthcare leadership team has more than 25 years of medical market research experience and a deep understanding of the special needs of the medical community – we’re able to recognise the difficulties involved in getting hold of the healthcare professional and how to present sensitive topics well. We have been able to prove time and time again an ability to obtain the right answers to important questions.
If you’re conducting a research project within the health industry, TKW Research Group’s Healthcare division is the obvious choice.
TKW Recruitment provides focus group and in-depth recruitment services for consumer and business research project across a broad range of industries. TKW has a panel that covers all metropolitan and most regional areas of Australia.
We are proud of our responsiveness and the results we consistently deliver to our clients. We can provide you with:
- Access to a one-stop relationship that can organise rooms, create a schedule and provide pre-screened participants.
- 100% in-house recruitment with highly effective ISO quality controls.
- Extended business hours to meet your needs.
- A systematic communication and screening process that maximises session attendance.
Research Society Members Drew Le Grand, Sandhya Le Grand, Mandy Admiraal, Dylan Murray, Rob Paterson, Alicia Morey, Ashley Leahy, Tony Leiberman, Ashleigh Purser
Sandhya Le Grand (03) 8789 4405
Mandy Admiraal (03) 8789 4409
Rob Paterson (03 8789 4444
Sandhya Le Grand (03) 8789 4405
Dylan Murray (02) 9267 1555
- Communication & Information Technology
- Finance & insurance services
- International markets
- Tourism & hospitality
- Building & Construction
- Food and drink
- Retail (excluding food & drink)
- Social/opinion research
- Other utilities
- Analysis and interpretation
- Mail surveys
- Business to business research
- Children's research
- Multivariate analysis
- Mystery shopping
- Non English speaking background
- Continuous tracking
- Omnibus surveys
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Data processing
- Desk research/market analysis
- Pricing/promotions research
- Employee/staff surveys
- Product testing/new product development
- Program evaluation
- Face to face interviewing
- Readership surveys
- Feasibility studies
- Retail audits
- Service quality studies
- Group/in depth moderation
- Syndicated studies
- Group/in depth recruitment
- Telephone interviewing
- Internet usage studies
- TV & radio audience measurement
- Online interviewing