Etic Consulting Group Back to Search Results
44 Market Street
Sydney NSW, 2000 Australia
Who We Are:
Etic consulting group is a Sydney based Multicultural research and communications agency, with capacity Australia wide. We deliver evidence based research, to assist Governments and corporations to communicate appropriately and effectively with audiences of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds (CALD).
What we offer:
- Evidence based research, providing clear and actionable insights.
- Experienced researchers from CALD backgrounds.
- Strong relationships with CALD communities, enabling us to comfortably and appropriately research communities in their own environments.
- We are a boutique agency, so we tailor tried and tested research methods for our clients without the overheads, and without compromising on quality.
What we do:
Etic consulting group offers a range of qualitative and quantitative methods in the area of social and government research.
Examples of our research capabilities:
- Social policy research
- Program evaluation
- Concept development and testing
- Advertising testing and tracking
- Attitudinal research
- Client satisfaction surveys
- Community consultation
- Stakeholder engagement
Research Society Members Rana Hadid-Richards
Rana Hadid-Richards: B.A, M.A, Full member of The Research Society, Associate member of PRIA.
Rana has several years experience consulting private and public sector clients on the highly specialised area of multicultural research. She has taken the lead on major research projects in Australia and for global brand clients. Rana collaborates with a team of 15 senior research consultants, selected for expertise and suitability to each project.
- International markets
- Social/opinion research
- Analysis and interpretation
- Brand health
- Children's research
- Multivariate analysis
- Mystery shopping
- Non English speaking background
- Continuous tracking
- Customer satisfaction & loyalty studies
- Desk research/market analysis
- Employee/staff surveys
- Program evaluation
- Face to face interviewing
- Group/in depth analysis and interpretation
- Group/in depth moderation
- Group/in depth recruitment
- Telephone interviewing
- TV & radio audience measurement
- Web surveys