The Research Society Board Nominations Now Open7th Oct 20
Nominations for The Research Society Board will be opening today (Wednesday 7th October) for 2 weeks only until Wednesday 21st October 2020.
What is the Board?
The Research Society Board of Directors is made up of six (6) Research Society members elected to the role of Director on a rotational basis and an appointed Secretary who is The Research Society CEO. In line with the Constitution each year three (3) Board positions come up for nomination. The three (3) Board members up for nomination may choose to nominate again if eligible, (each Board member is only eligible to sit on the Board for three (3) consecutive terms, each term consisting of two (2) years). In the event there are more nominations than there are Board positions available, an online only election will be held. If there are three (3) or less nominations, then they must be declared elected.
All Board nominations are required to meet the following criteria:
- must be received at The Research Society national office by 12pm (AEDT) Wednesday 21st October 2020
- must have three (3) full members nominating the candidate and all nominators must sign the form.
- the candidate must also sign the nomination form, consenting to act as a Director.
- a 200-word candidate statement and photograph must be supplied with the form.
- Click here to download the nomination form for The Research Society Board.
- Review the requirements and complete the form accordingly, providing all the required details.
- Scan and email the form, a 200 word candidate statement, and photograph, back to via email@example.com by 12pm (AEDT) 21st October 2020.
An AGM notice and agenda will be sent out to all members on Wednesday 4th November 2020. The AGM will occur online at 4pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 25th November 2020.
If you have any questions about the nomination process please contact Elissa Molloy at the national office at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO, The Research Society
+61 2 9566 3100