Last chance to nominate for Fellowship – nominations close 5 March 202122nd Feb 21
Society Fellows have been judged by their peers to have made a substantial contribution to the Australian research, insights and analytics industry.
Our Fellows assist the Society and the profession in Australia by committing time and energy to raise awareness of the value of research within the broader community.
The award of Fellowship recognises the contribution the nominee has made to the industry across the following important areas:
- sharing practical expertise across the industry;
- providing ethical leadership;
- contributing to research theory, original thought, conceptual structures in marketing, policy formulation or research into these areas;
- increasing the Australian public’s awareness of, and understanding of the value of, research, insights and analytics; and
- increasing the size and scale of the research sector as a whole in a way that benefits the profession.