Social Media Insight 101: adding a new perspective to audience insights
23rd Jun 20
Social Media conversations can be an extremely useful source of consumer insights and in particular for audience understanding. Social Media insight may be perceived as an easy discipline but it requires skill, flair and understanding of the medium to derive truly actionable insights. In this webinar we will examine the approaches, the pitfalls and the outcomes of social media insights with examples focused on audience understanding.
- What is social media insight? And where you should start?
- When can social media conversations be used and what insights can be gleaned?
- How you can learn about audiences and their culture to derive actionable insights to feed into messaging and content strategies
At the conclusion of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Develop a foundation knowledge of social media insight techniques and scope
- Understand how to glean insights about audiences through a case study
Speaker: Gaelle Bertrand - Head of Insight - Brand, Kantar, UK
Gaelle is the Head of Brand Insight at Kantar Media.
Gaelle has over 15 years’ experience in consumer research and analysis, gained agency-side at TNS, SDL/Alterian, Dunnhumby and Coca-Cola.
Date: 23rd Jun 20
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
QLD: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
SA: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
NT: 1:30pm - 2:30pm
WA: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
5 mins before start time - please make sure you have downloaded the program and be ready to start.
QPR Points: 10
Member Price: AU $ 66.00 (25% discount applied for members)
Non-member Price: AU $ 120
Your Price: AU $ 120.00
- Event date has passed
- Registrations are closed
Registrations Open: 22nd Apr 19 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 24th Jun 20 5:00 PM