Webinar: Research & design user experiences
17th Nov 20
This webinar provides a set of practical principles for conducting effective User Experience (UX) research.
- Best practices in User Experience research
- How to conduct usability testing
- How to use visual design principles for mapping customer journeys by persona.
By the end of this webinar, you will have learnt:
- How to apply current best practices for designing and conducting user experience research.
- Practical ways of conducting usability testing
- How to report UX research using the latest visual design principles
Jo Cooper - Commonwealth Bank, Sydney
Jo Cooper is Research & Design leader at Commonwealth Bank, where she is responsible for Service, Product & Human centred Design.
Date: 17th Nov 20
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
QLD: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
SA: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
NT: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
WA: 11:00am - 12:00pm
5 mins before start time - please make sure you have downloaded the program and be ready to start.
QPR Points: 10
Member Price: AU $ 88.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 120
Your Price: AU $ 120.00
Registrations Open: 22nd Apr 19 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 18th Nov 20 5:00 PM