Webinar: Creativity with immersive research
22nd Sep 20
Immersive research can be used to form part of a structured programme to help develop new products and services, create new brand and business propositions, drive customer loyalty and develop compelling marketing strategies. This webinar will walk us through how to conduct immersive research.
- An outline of the range of immersive ethnographic and qualitative research currently available
- How immersive ethnographic and qualitative approaches are able to uncover customers’ fundamental problems and needs.
- Provide examples of application of immersive research methodologies.
By the end of this webinar, you will have learnt how to:
- Design an immersive research project.
- Apply the findings from immersive research to product and service innovation, by means of examples.
Jeremy Rix - CEO oko, UK
Jeremy Rix is Founder & Chief Listener at oko, a research and innovation agency which helps businesses deepen customer and employee engagement. Jeremy’s client list includes Associated Newspapers, New Scientist, Orange, Microsoft, Asda and Lloyds TSB.
Jeremy is a guest lecturer and course consultant at Lancaster University Management School.
Date: 22nd Sep 20
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
QLD: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
SA: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
NT: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
WA: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
5 mins before start time - please make sure you have downloaded the program and be ready to start.
QPR Points: 10
Member Price: AU $ 88.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 120
Your Price: AU $ 120.00
Registrations Open: 22nd Apr 19 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 23rd Sep 20 5:00 PM