Webinar: Semiotics fused with Digital Media Analytics
21st Jul 20
Whilst digital media can offer an ocean of 'real data', this data does not, in itself, have meaning. Semiotics can provide the framework and structure for interpreting this data.
- How a semiotician can shed light on how Big Data to create cultural codes for the community that generated this data.
- How to construct and utilise semiotic frameworks for interpreting Big Data.
- Application of semiotic frameworks for sentiment and text analytics.
By the end of this webinar, you will have learnt:
- How to contextualise the meaning of Big Data in relation to the community that generated this data.
- Ways of developing semiotic frameworks and how to apply these frameworks for analysing Big Data.
Preriit Souda - Director, Data Science & Strategic Insights, PSA Consultants, UK
Preriit Souda has more than 10 years experience in advanced data analytics and strategic insights. He worked with TNS India, then more recently at Kantar UK, where he was responsible for clients across Europe, China, Middle-East.
Preriit has won several awards, including ESOMAR Global Best Paper 2017, GRIT Next Generation Leaders 2019 and WPP Atticus 2015, 2016
Date: 21st Jul 20
NSW | ACT | VIC | TAS: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
QLD: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
SA: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
NT: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
WA: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
5 mins before start time - please make sure you have downloaded the program and be ready to start.
QPR Points: 10
Member Price: AU $ 88.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 120
Your Price: AU $ 120.00
Registrations Open: 22nd Apr 19 12:00 AM
Registrations Close: 22nd Jul 20 5:00 PM