On Demand Masterclass 2020 - Insight sense making
Masterclass 2020: Insight sense making
This course is targeted at researchers and analysts who are currently overwhelmed with data. This course provides a proven, sense making, roadmap to ensure truly actionable insight is not lost in the detail.
- How to deal with the messy insight generation process, when working across multiple sources of data
- How to develop an actionable insight message, using a combination of top-down and bottom-up sense making approaches
- How to report your findings and demonstrate your evidence-based argument without overloading the audience
By the end of this online Masterclass, you should be able to:
- Discern which data is truly useful for generating actionable insights
- Reconcile top-down with bottom-up approaches to insight generation
- Succinctly present actionable insights in an easy to understand, practical way.
Caroline Florence at Insight Narrator. Caroline has over 15 years of client-side and agency experience in the research and data industry, in both the UK and Australia. Caroline has been training researchers in communication skills and insight generation for the last seven years and is a regular trainer and coach for both the Market Research Society in the UK and Women in Research (WiRE).
your device online
QPR Points: 50
Member Price: $250.00
Non-member Price: AU $ 550
Your Price: AU $ 550.00
Registrations Open: 28th Apr 20 5:00 PM
Registrations Close: 27th Mar 20 10:00 AM