Young Researchers Network
To find out what upcoming activities are planned for the YRNs in different states, visit the Training section of our website.
Participation in the YRN is encouraged for those under 30, who are working as a researcher or research-related professional, or studying in the field. Participation is not restricted to Research Society members, however YRN members who are also Research Society members will receive additional benefits such as special discounts for event registrations.
If you would like to join the YRN and receive advice of upcoming events and activities, please select the appropriate option below.
Young Researchers Network (YRN)
- For those under 30 years of age, but also open to others with an interest in this area.
- For those who are not Research Society members, or are Research Society members but aged 30 or more.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with industry peers.
- Hear about upcoming events designed to support your career development.
- Free to join.
Young Researchers Network-PLUS (YRN-PLUS)
- You must be under 30 years of age.
- You also need to be a current Student, Associate or Full member of The Research Society.
- Enjoy networking opportunities and hear about upcoming events designed to support your career development.
- Receive special discounts for selected Research Society professional development events.
- No additional cost to join the YRN-PLUS if you already a Research Society member.
If you have a current YRN or YRN-PLUS membership and would like to opt out of the network, you can send us a request to arrange that for you, here.
For more information about the Young Researchers Network, please contact The Research Society at: email@example.com