Diversity and Inclusion Committee
The broader remit of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee is to:
- Identify the Society’s priorities and objectives to advance the Society’s diversity and inclusion agenda.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the Society’s diversity and inclusion framework and action plans and ensure alignment with broader organisational strategy.
- Monitor the Research Society’s performance on a range of diversity and inclusion measures with specific focus on measures related to identified priority areas.
- Act as a reference group and make recommendations on relevant initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Convene sub-committees and working groups to progress business associated with priority areas.
The Committee are keen to hear from anyone who has specific interest in any of these areas, so if you are interested in getting involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org